|Annan information||2011 Caterpillar 740B, 7,248 Frame hours, 2,753 hours at Idle, A/C, Very good radial tires, Tailgate available, super clean truck ready to go. Read the details:|
· Well maintained
· 7,248 documented frame hours
· 2,753 Idle hours as recorded by the ECM
· Only 4,495 actual operating hours
· Product Link
· C15 Cat engine, 485 HP
· Operating weight 76,000 pounds
· 31.5 Yard capacity
· Tailgate available in stock, for additional $10,500 installed
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, measure as follows -
· Front LH tire measures 78/32nds, or 97% Remaining
· Front RH tire measures 38/32nds, or 76% Remaining
· Center LH tire measures 35/32nds, or 70% Remaining
· Center RH tire measures 35/32nds, or 70% Remaining
· Rear LH tire measures 30/32nds, or 60% Remaining
· Rear RH tire measures 27/32nds, or 54% Remaining
This Truck qualifies for multiple Rental, Lease, or Purchase options
This is a good clean Cat 740B Truck, just in from rent with established contractor, A lot of idle hours recorded. Come take a look at the condition, it was easy-duty, well-maintained unit. This truck is currently getting all oils and filters serviced in shop, as well as complete Cat TA2 pressure testing report, verifying all systems and settings to Cat Spec.
We would do a straight Rental, Rental-Purchase Option, or a straight Sale on this unit to qualified contractors.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and Video available on our website www.jjscheckel.com, or email us at Josh@jjscheckel.com and we will send you additional information. Priced to sell!
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing at very good rates.