|Annan information||2011 Caterpillar 740B, 6,825 total frame hours, 2,692 hours at Idle, A/C, Very good Radial tires, Tailgate available, super clean truck Ready to go. Read the details:|
· Well maintained
· 6,825 documented frame hours
· 2,692 Idle hours as recorded by the ECM
· Only 4,133 actual operating hours on this truck
· Product Link
· C15 Cat engine, 485 HP
· Operating weight 76,000 pounds
· 31.5 Yard capacity
· Tailgate available in stock, for additional $10,500 installed
Radial 29.5-25 Tires, measure as follows -
· Front LH tire measures 25/32nds, or 50% Remaining
· Front RH tire measures 34/32nds, or 68% Remaining
· Center LH tire measures 24/32nds, or 48% Remaining
· Center RH tire measures 31/32nds, or 62% Remaining
· Rear LH tire measures 40/32nds, or 80% Remaining
· Rear RH tire measures 22/32nds, or 44% Remaining
· This Truck qualifies for multiple Rental, Lease, or Purchase options
This is a good clean Cat 740B Truck, just in from Rent with established contractor, A lot of idle hours recorded, Come take a look at the condition, it was easy duty, well maintained unit. This truck is currently getting all oils and filters serviced in shop, as well as complete Cat TA2 pressure testing report, verifying all systems and settings, to Cat Spec.
We would do a straight Rental, Rental Purchase Option, or a straight sale on this unit to qualified contractors.
We invite your own personal, or 3rd party inspection of this machine anytime, located at our facility in Bellevue, Iowa. Additional pictures and Video available on our website www.jjscheckel.com, or email us at Josh@jjscheckel.com and we will send you additional information. Priced to sell!
Nationwide Delivery, Export, and Financing at very good rates.